Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flashlady (Willy) wants to be sub again.

Go down 
5 posters

Should Willy (Flashlady) be submaster again?
Yes
Flashlady (Willy) wants to be sub again. Vote_lcap73%Flashlady (Willy) wants to be sub again. Vote_rcap
 73% [ 8 ]
No
Flashlady (Willy) wants to be sub again. Vote_lcap27%Flashlady (Willy) wants to be sub again. Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Levii

Anzahl der Beiträge : 148

Flashlady (Willy) wants to be sub again. Empty
PostSubject: Flashlady (Willy) wants to be sub again.   Flashlady (Willy) wants to be sub again. EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:15 pm

So, the title says it all. Willy wants to be the submaster again. Now let me share my opinion with you.

Since he was the master of Solaris he has a good connection to most players of the club..can't say to all players cuz I dont know it for sure ^^ Furthermore we together(!) founded the club and so he is actually also the master of Conscience, and the also-master deserves a representative and administrative position.

But also we know why he actually left his position. He suddenly left the club after a wednesday long ago. Most of us know the reason why so I wont mention this case any further.

Now, tell me, should Willy become a submaster again?

Last edited by Levii on Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MartinP

MartinP

Anzahl der Beiträge : 85

PostSubject: Re: Flashlady (Willy) wants to be sub again.   Flashlady (Willy) wants to be sub again. EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:22 pm

WILLY FTW!
Back to top Go down
Levii

Anzahl der Beiträge : 148

PostSubject: Re: Flashlady (Willy) wants to be sub again.   Flashlady (Willy) wants to be sub again. EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:31 pm

k, Willy will be sub again. Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
WiLLy

WiLLy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 56

PostSubject: Re: Flashlady (Willy) wants to be sub again.   Flashlady (Willy) wants to be sub again. EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:18 pm

Juhuuuu<333
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

Anzahl der Beiträge : 58

PostSubject: Re: Flashlady (Willy) wants to be sub again.   Flashlady (Willy) wants to be sub again. EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:23 pm

gz Willy :)
Back to top Go down
xnici

xnici

Anzahl der Beiträge : 54

PostSubject: Re: Flashlady (Willy) wants to be sub again.   Flashlady (Willy) wants to be sub again. EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:40 am

gz cutie. ♥️
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flashlady (Willy) wants to be sub again.   Flashlady (Willy) wants to be sub again. Empty

Back to top Go down

Flashlady (Willy) wants to be sub again.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archiv :: Old Topics-
Jump to: