Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I wanna join

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bobart

I wanna join Empty
PostSubject: I wanna join   I wanna join EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 5:56 pm

hello, the name is Robert, i am from London in England and my character's name is Aisher (level 20 lucy, full str), though i have several other characters i think this would be the most prefferable to join the club.

I am an epic tennis fan, played Fantasy tennis for nearly over half a year now and real tennis for a long time, frequently, aside from that, i'm 19 and in university, 2nd year, studying architecure and i love to play games in my spare time when i am not playing tennis or practicing american football. I also enjoy watching anime and studying how to speak japanese (hopefully finish learning by the end of this year). Love listening to indy rock and rarely rnb and hiphop, but like all music in general.

i look forward to joining conscience, hoping it's a very lively actice club because my pass club Evasion wasn't soo alive. Anyway, enough said, feel free to ask me questions and i look forward to joining!

Many regards

Robert
Back to top Go down
Levii

Anzahl der Beiträge : 148

I wanna join Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wanna join   I wanna join EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:10 pm

Hey Robert, thanks much for your application, I have to say that this one's like the best application I read in our forum until now..you already introduced yourself completely and I gotta admit that I like that "little" introduction. So I think you definetly deserve a testmatch, but pls be patient, we'll to discuss your application in our intern forum first.

By the way, what's the name of your main char? If you have one ofc..coz I never heard of "Aisher" b4 to be honest ^^

Regards, Levii
Back to top Go down

I wanna join
Page 1 of 1