Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Fusion with Precious!?

Go down 
+3
Dumy
MartinP
Levii
7 posters

Fusion with Precious?
Yes
A Fusion with Precious!? Vote_lcap60%A Fusion with Precious!? Vote_rcap
 60% [ 9 ]
No
A Fusion with Precious!? Vote_lcap27%A Fusion with Precious!? Vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
I don't care
A Fusion with Precious!? Vote_lcap13%A Fusion with Precious!? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Levii

Anzahl der Beiträge : 148

A Fusion with Precious!? Empty
PostSubject: A Fusion with Precious!?   A Fusion with Precious!? EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:52 pm

Hello everyone ~

I spoke with Senzatiion recently and the idea of a fusion between Precious and Conscience came up.

I believe it's a good idea because Precious consists out of battle players mostly and us our of basic players.
I think we would complement each other perfectly..since they're playing battle on a quite high level like us basic.

The fusion will be like this ~

The members from one club will go to the the other, who's going to whom is not clear yet.

Furthermore there's a question of how to manage a forum, because both of the clubs have one. But these are issues which are not that important at first.

What interests me more is: Do you want to fusionate with Precious? Yes or No. Reasoning your choice would be nice Wink

Regards,

Levii
Back to top Go down
Levii

PostSubject: Re: A Fusion with Precious!?   A Fusion with Precious!? EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:23 pm

I got some news ~

First of all. They want us to go to their club. It's their common opinion that they don't wanna give up their club.
Now I believe that it's not such a bad idea, because their club is completely new (existing one week and already on lvl 7, rly nice!) and has no torn image like us. I heard from many people that they don't like us, also I've heard that they like us. So our popularity is on one hand a good thing, on the other hand a bad attribute.

About the lack of place (we're about 40 members who'd move there!).. I think it's not a big problem to get them on Level 10 fast. We also were pretty fast, although we were mostly basic players. I think a club full of battle and guardian players is not only a bit faster than us.

So it's up to you now. If most of you are against the fusion, I will refuse it too, although I think it'd be a pity. If the majority agrees to the fusion, we will decide who will go there first..I think not all of us will follow there, but we will see ~

Luvs from Levii <3
Back to top Go down
MartinP

MartinP

Anzahl der Beiträge : 85

PostSubject: Re: A Fusion with Precious!?   A Fusion with Precious!? EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 10:25 am

I´ll follow.
Nice idea but this forum will be active then, or we will move to their HP? =p
Hf
Back to top Go down
Levii

PostSubject: Re: A Fusion with Precious!?   A Fusion with Precious!? EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:32 pm

Since their homepage has more features than ours, I think we will use their forum. Their master put much work in it as you can see, I've to admit it looks better than ours Wink

You can see it on precious.at.lv
Back to top Go down
Dumy

Dumy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 55

PostSubject: Re: A Fusion with Precious!?   A Fusion with Precious!? EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 8:54 pm

Eh! Is a good idea..why not. The first fusion was good : Complex with Solaris, but second..will be more good.
About power of battle and basic, Levii's right with her opinion
Back to top Go down
Blacksoul

Blacksoul

Anzahl der Beiträge : 31

PostSubject: Re: A Fusion with Precious!?   A Fusion with Precious!? EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 10:27 pm

I dont like this idea..

maybe some other clubs dont like us (im sure its only Soulbrothers and they are ulow noobs) i dont care about the bull shit other clubs say... our club is lvl 10 and we already used Clubmember Lizens to create a BIG and STRONG club.. we also have proved our skills in CM (played in final)

so why everyone here gives our club up? I never heard from a club called "Precious".. even seen member from this club.
How many Members they already have?

im not sure if this is realy that good idea like it sound... scratch
Back to top Go down
Suijake

Anzahl der Beiträge : 6

PostSubject: Suijake   A Fusion with Precious!? EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 10:34 pm

Same with BlackSoul ..
why we must go there ? ~ Precious is a new club, right and Lv 7 but .. why must our Club Conscience be gone ?
I think that isn't right.

Suijake'

Last edited by Suijake on Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Strik0r

Strik0r

Anzahl der Beiträge : 46

PostSubject: Re: A Fusion with Precious!?   A Fusion with Precious!? EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 12:28 am

agree with blacksoui :D

why everybody gives a fu*k on conscience?

but what we can do! we have so many members in conscience who dont play.. u can see on the clubpoints they have! they are not aktive in the forum.. so why they are still in the club? i mean i understand that somebody know them or are friends blablabla, but thats not good for the club when only 2-6 members are online (often the same)

so our master can write them a messege with the reason to get them out of the club.

so we are able to give some new players a chance to join! maybe its better when we have only 20 members instead of 40.. but they are ACTIVE! we dont have to accept everyone when we have enough member-space. keep the skill-level high and the rest comes! ull see

thats my idea!

säm

sry 4 my english :D
Back to top Go down
WiLLy

WiLLy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 56

PostSubject: Re: A Fusion with Precious!?   A Fusion with Precious!? EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:24 pm

hm...i wanna say that it is not that easy like strikor says...maybe we have 20 active members then but we wont really get more active people..all the players who are good go to effect, caelum or noobclub soulbrother.all the battleplayers will go to clubs where many battleplayers are..and we have ööh max. 5-10?? .we dont have many applicants..what will the club be like with no applicants? i think this is a good chance to get a new active club with nice members and high gaming level..
i dont say that i wouldnt love this club..i really love it ..i spend a lot of time for the game and the club too..try to be online at forum every day and play as often as i can..but maybe this is the only chance to save our club...
i had the same opiniion like strikor or black ..but the aspects levii mentioned to me were very good..
sometimes you have to forget old things to create something new i think..and maybe we have to leave behind conscience like it is or was, to have a good future with the precious member.. now you will ask what will be if the fusion fails!? hm i dont really now what will be..but what do people say? no risk no fun, right!?
i hope we will find a solution, which will satisfy everybody

greetings
FlashLady
Back to top Go down
Strik0r

Strik0r

Anzahl der Beiträge : 46

PostSubject: Re: A Fusion with Precious!?   A Fusion with Precious!? EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:25 pm

what i want to say is

we can keep our level high, maybe at the beginning with only 10 active members.. none inactive... im sure that some good wanna join conscience!

fusion to fusion to fusion... thats bullshit.. thats the easy way... runaway to an other club...

i think we have to choooose the hard way! :)
Back to top Go down
WiLLy

WiLLy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 56

PostSubject: Re: A Fusion with Precious!?   A Fusion with Precious!? EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:32 pm

i have too many personal problems for the hard one >_<
Back to top Go down
Levii

PostSubject: Re: A Fusion with Precious!?   A Fusion with Precious!? EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:57 pm

I had a final talk with the "heads" of Precious.

Precious wants to get to level 10 first before having any fusion with another club. I think it's just fair to give them the chance to unfold themselves. When they reached level 10 they want to contact us again. Since they're still take a while to reach level 10 I think this is a good chance to care about Conscience and only Conscience a lot.

See my other posts ~

Regards,

Levii
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fusion with Precious!?   A Fusion with Precious!? Empty

Back to top Go down

A Fusion with Precious!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Conscience :: Clubnews-