Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I want to join Conscience !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GucciStY

I want to join Conscience ! Empty
PostSubject: I want to join Conscience !   I want to join Conscience ! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:59 pm

I am GucciStYl3 , i come from Germany. I am 13 Years old and i want to join Conscience, because i think Conscience is better than all clubs and is helpful. I am funny i want to hear it :D
If i can do a testgame so post me ingame

_____

Type: Niki

Skills: Wil/Sta

Level: 19 .. will be more ^^

Basic/Battle: Basic ! Wink

This is my Char :D

MfG GucciStYl3,

Thank you !
Back to top Go down
Levii

Anzahl der Beiträge : 148

PostSubject: Re: I want to join Conscience !   I want to join Conscience ! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:46 pm

Hey Gucci, thanks for your application, but I actually have doubts about you. As far as I know you were applying for Caelum b4, and u were refused there, and now you want to apply for Conscience saying we're the best club? Lol, dunno bout that.

Anyways, I wont have any prejudices about you. We'll discuss your application and maybe you will get a chance for a testmatch, I dont think there's any reason not to give you one.

Until then, see you ig

Greets, Levii
Back to top Go down
GucciStY

PostSubject: Re: I want to join Conscience !   I want to join Conscience ! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:57 pm

Ok then, i'll wait for the testgame.
Back to top Go down
Levii

Anzahl der Beiträge : 148

PostSubject: Re: I want to join Conscience !   I want to join Conscience ! EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:09 pm

Just to announce our decision. Gucci was rejected, coz we didn't think he's on our playing level yet. But he considers another application sometime later. Im looking forward to it since he's got a nice personality :)

Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to join Conscience !   I want to join Conscience ! Empty

Back to top Go down

I want to join Conscience !
Page 1 of 1